Monday, September 28, 2009

It's just another manic Monday...

"It's just another manic Monday I wish it were Sunday 'Cause that's my funday..." Oh, what the Monday I have had! It all started this morning, like most days do... with a morning. I woke up feeling slightly less congested than I felt the night before and realized that the lady who manages our apartments was going to be coming over with a fellow from the city to check out the plumbing. All because the owner of the complex needed to renew their contract or whatever with the city. So I got up and noticed that nothing had been cleaned after I went to bed. So much for hoping that it would. :( I cleaned under both sinks, the bath tub, the actual sinks, and kitchen in 45 minutes. I then vacuumed and got dressed, with about 5 minutes to spare. We were told they would be at our house at 10am. At 12pm, when Ryan came home from work they still had not come, or called or emailed anything about why they were late. So I got ready for work quickly, because I had been waiting for the people to come over before I showered and so now had to rush to be at work by 1. I got to work just fine, but got a flat tire on my lunch. :( Plus I was wearing my whitest pants today! AND I didn't have the right tool to unscrew the bolts from my tire so that I could change it. A co-worker had to drive to his dad's work to get a bunch of tools and then we were finally able to get the wheel off. We were seconds away from calling a tow-truck when we were finally able to get the flat tire off. So that worked out... I drove back to work and began to get things ready to close. I began to count the drawers and the printer to the money counter wouldn't print!! I had to write out all of the totals by hand. It was very bad. My white pants got even more dirty because I crawled under the counter a bunch of times trying to figure out what was wrong. I plugged and unplugged everything and nothing worked. :( :( And then, when I went out to my car at the end of the night, the sprinklers were going on the patch of grass that separates the two parking areas. So I had to run through the sprinklers to get to my car. :( :( :( And the founder of Gap/Old Navy died today. He had cancer and I know that he's happier now, but I bet his family wishes he was still here. It's so hard to loose a family member. My heart and prayers go out to Doris and the rest of their family... sounds like their Monday was a little rough too. :/ But, I'm blaming my bad day on these stupid white pants!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment